[WriteLog] Port Setup w/Rigblaster Pro

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Port Setup w/Rigblaster Pro
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:55:30 -0700
I have a rigblaster pro and have been using it successfully for years
but have had to switch the comm port cable for cw and ssb.  Now have a
new and extra comm ports and want to have both the rigblaster comm
cable and the cw comm cable (from the radio) hooked up so I do not
have to switch.  I saw on the rigblaster site a screen print that did
nothing for me.  I can get it to work one mode or the other but not
both.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR