Re: [WriteLog] why no XP LPT keying?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] why no XP LPT keying?
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:45:28 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2005 3:19:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,
k2qmf@juno.com writes:

I don't  want to select any poison.
I just want to be able to send CW via my LPT  port
just like I can do in CTWin.  Is that too much to  ask????

Right on the money!  I am a computer moron, I can download the  userport
program, but looks like setting it up might be an issue with me...I  have no
idea
of what the heck the internal addresses (and other jibberish)  means...I just
want to play radio, not build another space shuttle!

73-Chuck KI9A