[WriteLog] Dual monitors

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Dual monitors
From: Marc Ressler <marc.ressler@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:45:43 -0500
I have picked up a second video card and monitor and have the expanded
desktop dual monitor mode running. It great to have all the space, but the
question I've got is: how do you keep your windows in the same place after
you close the program.

I've tried all sorts of variants (left/right, right/left, top/bottom, save
configs. etc...) and the only thing that helps at all is to stretch the
main window out across much of both screens and have a number of secondary
windows right at the screen boundaries. Then at least, they come back in
the same place. All the independent windows, and any sub window completely
in the secondary monitor end up on top of each other in the main monitor
whenever the program is restarted. This isn't exactly what you want anyway.

Is there something I am missing, or do you just set up all the windows
before the contest and never restart the program (which becomes REAL
annoying on a multiple contest weekend - like 5-6 FEB was).

MarC, K3NCO
marc.ressler@verizon.net