[WriteLog] writelog/mtty conflict (naqp rtty contest)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog/mtty conflict (naqp rtty contest)
From: "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:57:05 -0000
for those of you who I started to work and dispeared into the sunset, Im
sorry, but the computer would lock up and Id would get the bill bates fickle
figger of fate illegal operation message...
upon clicking on "detail" this is the meassage that I got(several times)
"mmtty caused an invalid page fault in module
WINMM.DLL at 0167:bfdf34c9"
 I am runing writelog v 10.52f and mtty v 1.65b
compaq computer windows 98
what happened and how do I correct this??
thanks
73 john w8wej