Re: [WriteLog] slow fsk speed

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] slow fsk speed
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:38:01 -0400
Please *DO NOT USE* Router 3.0.0 with microKEYER or CW Keyer
unless specifically instructed to do so.  Router 3.0.0 was placed
on the microHAM and microHAM America download pages because it
is required to support the USB Interface II.

If you are concerned with the "slow FSK problem" use Router 2.2.3:
   www.microham.com/Downloads/urouter_release_02_02_03.exe

There may be a PTT issue with microKEYER and CW Keyer in Router
3.0.0.  Until that problem can be confirmed and eliminate if
necessary, any announcement of 3.0.0 on this forum is premature.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America, LLC
       www.microHAM-USA.com

W8UL wrote:

Microham has resolved the slow fsk speed with its MicroHam keyer and
previous versions of its software and firmware with a new release now on
their web page found under "Downloads" listed as

/micro/HAM USB Device Router

3.0.0

2. october '05

Exe installer
<http://www.microham.com/Downloads/urouter_release_03_00_00.exe>

2.4 MB

or

Try this :http://www.microham.com/Downloads/urouter_release_02_02_03.exe

or   http://www.microham.com/Downloads/urouter_release_03_00_00.exe

It works!! It solved my speed problems..

My sincere thanks to Jozef Urban, OM7ZZ, and his staff for quick action
and positive results on the problem. Jozef emailed me this past Sunday
morning with the fix for the problem.

73,

John W8UL