[WriteLog] new user - WL / Rigblastrer / Multi Switcher

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] new user - WL / Rigblastrer / Multi Switcher
From: "Denis O' Flynn" <ei6hb@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:22:46 -0000
Hi folks,

Just bought WL. Seems a great programme if I can get it to work lol

My set up is as follows; TS850S, IC-706 MKII, Multi Switcher (NCS-3240),
Rigblaster Plus, Pent. 4 with XP SP2.
Com 1 is rig control, Com 2 is rigblaster.

My main mode is RTTY. I have set up a log for cqwwrtty for practice purposes.
When I press any of the "F" keys, the rig keys, rigblaster keys and sends a
carrier. It does not make the same RTTY sound on MONI as other programmes. I
can see on the RTTY window the text being sent in blue colour.
What am I doing wrong??

As well I tried CW but the "CW" is greyed out under MODE on the screen thats
open for RTTY RX. I cannot see the CW tuning screen.

I hope I make sense here as I'm new to this programme. I have used RCKrtty,
HamSCOPE, MixW, SD, and others. I was hoping that WL would allow me to do all
mode contesting. Maybe it will !!

Any help appreciated.

de Denis EI6HB