[WriteLog] Russian DX Contest WL problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Russian DX Contest WL problems
From: "James Sullivan" <jims@psws.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:21:38 -0700

After working the RDXC test last month, I have noticed the following errors
in WL data files that support this contest.
The cty_rus.dat file has several errors:
        Yaroslavskaya  prefix should be 'YR'  not JA
        Kaluzhskaya (KU):  should be   Kaluzhskaya (KG):
        Evenkiya   prefix should be 'EV'  not EW
        Sakha(SH):  should be   Saha(YA):
        Koryakskij  prefix should be 'KY' not KJ
The namedmul.ini file also has several errors (which appear when Show
Multiplier window is in view)
        JA needs to be changed to YR  (move to proper alpha order)
        EW needs to be changed to EV
        KJ needs to be changed to KY  (move to proper alpha order)

This data comes from
http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/regions.asp
These errors need to be fixed. I have fixed mine locally but who does it for
the real WL files?
Hope it can be fixed by the next RDXC.

Jim W7EJ, CN2R

---
[This E-mail Scanned for viruses by Online Northwest]