Re: [WriteLog] Green-as-grass newby question

To: "Jim Rhodes" <k0xu@iowadsl.net>, Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Green-as-grass newby question
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 03:43:02 -0000
> From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
> To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
> Date: 9/10/2006 2:56:15 AM
> Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Green-as-grass newby question
>
> Guess you don't want direct responses. You have to save both the log
> file and the configuration under "Setup" to save everything. Part is
> stored in each place.

Thanks to Jim, Bill, Sid, Eric, Wayne, John, Don, Mark, and Bruce for that
answer (sorry some of you got bonked by my spam blocker!)

It appears the port assignments go into the "writelog.ini" file and are
thus persistent not only between sessions of the same contest, but also
between different contests.

Thanks again to all.  Now back to studying the program.  (If you hear me
sounding confused and disconnected during the next contest, bear with me!
I just noticed my original sales receipt for CT was dated 1988!)

73, de Hans, K0HB