[WriteLog] sequence number

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] sequence number
From: "Roger Wise" <jrwise@hbci.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:32:40 -0600
When running a multi op single transmitter as I will be in SS this year, on the
multi station how can one get the sequence number to work with the run station?
 Seem lots of times when testing there are double  numbers( 10 10 ) showing in
the log.  Each time the call enter window is used the next sequence number
appears on the multi station.  If the run station is entering a call before the
mulit station works that station we get the same number.  The log will show
double numbers at times.  Has anyone had this problem and if how to fix it.
Thanks