[WriteLog] psk31 in the roundup

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] psk31 in the roundup
From: KH6GMP <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 06:32:03 -1000
Didnt get much response from my question about psk31 with writelog  but
this one from Don re psk31 mode in the roundup bears sharing on the
mailing list in case anyone besides me was considering psk31 in the roundup:

> I can't help you much with the PSK setup, but I can tell you that working PSK
> in the Roundup is a total waste of time.  Just not
> enough activity and the QRM from RTTY is too great.
>

> 73, Don AA5AU

So thanks Don, ALOHA and will see you on RTTY in the Roundup coming up
soon.  de Gary KH6GMP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 071219-0, 12/19/2007
Tested on: 12/20/2007 6:32:05 AM