[WriteLog] CUT NUMBERS - SERIAL NUMBER FIELD

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CUT NUMBERS - SERIAL NUMBER FIELD
From: John and Mary Powell <zl1bhq@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:36:34 +1300
Hi,
It's me again, the infernal nuisance.
I am assisting setting up a Wrtelog demo station at our club's participation in
the National Field Day Contest, albeit only a small fun operation. We (some of
the ZM1A Team) intend using this demo as a try out for a more competitive=tive
entry in the 2009 event.
I have loaded the CW Message Fields, but have a problem with the Serial
Exchange Field (Cut Numbers). The Field reads %C 5NN %3/29, but the exchange
reads 599 001(n)/29. I also edited  WL.ini to read Cut Numbers [Cut-Numbers),
N=9 T=0. Reference to another local contester indicates that he has the same
problem, thus this enquiry will not only satisfy my problem, but John's (not me
!!) also.
thanks in advance for any assistance that can be offered.

73
John Powell. ZL1BHQ