Re: [WriteLog] Lotus .wk1 files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Lotus .wk1 files
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:32:24 -0800
Jerry,

I also have Excel 2007 and discovered this problem after the ARRL Field Day
last June.  They wanted just a list of stations worked by band and mode - no
Cabrillo.  Someone told me to use File/Export/DIFF spreadsheet format...  I
did and Excel reads it in just fine.  Once in Excel you can delete any
fields you don't need, sort as necessary and save as an xls file.  Good
luck.

73,
Gary AL9A