[WriteLog] Fw: mults

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: mults
From: "Nicholas Roy Smith" <nicksmith@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 19:47:00 -0600
From: Nicholas Roy Smith
To: writelog@contesting.com
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 7:45 PM
Subject: mults

I am having a heck of a time trying to help one of the new hams here as he
worked the TARA contest over the weekend and log everything correctly and it
logged the DX stations and indicated properly but not the U.S. call stations.
It did log them with their callsign but in the multiplier column there was a
"?" .

So I am not for sure what to do in assisting him  I know there is probably
something in the .ini file or something missing but I am not for sure what to
do.  It gave him a score with the contacts times the DX stations but did not
include the U.S. or Providences.

Also another screwy thing that I haven't had time to work on is his logging.
When he hits [enter] to log it won't.  But he can right click in the receive
box and log that way.  Something crazy going on here. I have been using
Writelog ever since it came out and never had any of these kink of problems.
The operator is KG4GME and he is really trying to get the hang of this RTTY
mode and I can't seem to help him.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nick w4gkm