Re: [WriteLog] 10 Meter Contest

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10 Meter Contest
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:11:03 -0400
Hi Bill,

I forget where I first saw this. It must have been in early April because I
thought it was an April Fools item. But per the attached link it certainly
is legit:

http://kx9x.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/33-new-multipliers-in-arrl-10-meter-contest/

73,
Mike K2MK

I wonder if any thought has been given to updating Writelog to include the
new multipliers for the 10 meter contest for this coming year. According to
the ARRL website the multipliers will now include the 32 Mexican states as
well as the Canadian provinces and states.

I am hoping that we will have some openings on 10 meters and if so this is a
great contest.

Bill W5VX