[WriteLog] MMTTY NOT WORKING

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY NOT WORKING
From: Dave Earnest <k7jj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 07:00:17 -0700
I have read earlier posts regarding Vista and MMTTY. I do not get the same
results as the other fellows as far as two .ini files, etc.

RTTYrite comes up, but not the MMTTY panel. It worked before for years; no
problem.

I recently upgraded to DX4WIN 8.04 and Writelog 10.76H.

I removed both MMTTY and the MMTTy Plugin and tried again with negative results.

I am running Vista 64 bit. I recently had to do a clean sweep of the hard
drive, but backed up everything first to an external HDD.

Any ideas on how I should approach and fix this problem?

Here is what my writelog.ini file shows at this time:
[Install]
Directory=C:\Program Files (x86)\WriteLog\
[Configuration]
WaveFileLocation=C:\Users\Dave\Documents\WriteLog\WaveFiles\
RecordingLocation=C:\Users\Dave\Documents\WriteLog\AudioRecording\
DataFiles=C:\Users\Dave\Documents\WriteLog\contest\
[Report]
CALL=K7JJ
[Multipliers]
Location=C:\Program Files (x86)\WriteLog\Programs\
CallPrefix=K7JJ
[Summary]
MultNames=Sec,Dx,ITU,DX,Mul,Zn,St,Grid,ZN,MUL,Ca,Co,Pref,HQ,Sta,Prov,DXCC
QsoNames=QSO,CW,PH,RT
[GreatCircleLookups]
RussianDX=cty_rus.bin
NA_cty=NA_cty.bin