[WriteLog] TQSLLIB32.DLL missing when trying to download WL_CTY.DAT ind

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TQSLLIB32.DLL missing when trying to download WL_CTY.DAT ind 10.82
From: "Walt Flesher" <w6sa@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 05:42:30 -0000
I did not see my post of a short time ago on the reflector and dug a bit more
into my theory about something being blocked by BitDefender.

I went back to check my notes on how to exclude files from being scanned by
BitDefender as I did not think I was using the correct screen.  It turns out
the DLL was not the issue.  My Antivirus was blocking REACTY32.EXE.

I properly excluded it from scanning and all is well in Vegas.

HAPPY! HAPPY! JOY! JOY!

Hope this will help someone else if they run into a similar problem.

73,

Walt, W6SA