[WriteLog] photo included in a email

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] photo included in a email
From: G <rigel001@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:21:46 -0500
Can we add a photo to an email when we ask for help in the group to give more
precision on a question ?
Example: Writelog lower CW speed.
On my request I received an answer saying to change in the writelog ini file
the CW speed for a lower one.
Which I did but bellow 20 wpm it does'nt work.
My target was WL to be able to read about from 12 or 15 wpm in contest instead
to use alt + F9 OR F10.

I found a configuration page in WL  in setup / port / CW speed and would like
to take a picture of it and include it with my request ... does the reflector
accept a photo ?
Gilles    VE2LX