Re: [WriteLog] How do you do that then?

To: "Mark, G0MGX" <mark.g0mgx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How do you do that then?
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:06:54 -0600
There is a summary window that you can display under the windows tab. I
think that all functions are active in the rookie version, just not
upgradable so that is all you gain. Use it for a year or two to get the
feel for it, then upgrade. I try to buy the new version every year just to
keep up to date and keep the guys financed so they will keep at it. However
I will never do more than scratch the surface of what the software will do.
The cabrillo file takes care of all the scoring stuff. Although I believe
the submitted score is not used.

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet