Re: [WriteLog] Contest super simulator

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest super simulator
From: Steve Forst <numbnutz33@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 12:00:06 -0400
Well I should have   read the help file a little better  .   As it plainly says:

Leave the /SCP Folder/ entry blank to use the dta (Super Check Partial) files that were installed with Contest Super Simulator. Or change this entry to have the Simulator look elsewhere on your computer. If all the stations in the simulation are signing W1AW, it means that you have set this entry to a file location where there is no dta file the Simulator is looking for.

Tnx for the replies.  This one was totally pilot error.

73, Steve KW3A