Re: [WriteLog] Popular Logging Programs for CQ WW SSB

To: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Popular Logging Programs for CQ WW SSB
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 13:16:46 -0500 (EST)
> On November 27, 2018 at 12:50 PM Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net> wrote:
>

>...I really don't like it when keys on the keyboard change
> function .. for any reason. I've learned to change the N1MM macros such
> that "run" and S&P do exactly the same things... and turn off ESM. Then it
> becomes a usable logger.  IMHO

I had to use n1mm for a couple contests awhile back. That is exactly what I had
to do to make it usable for me. Strange the n1mm authors defaulted the user
into that mode (changing the macros between run and S&P). The switch must work
well for some guys, or it wouldn't still be there. Do any other contest
programs switch like that? I had always used WL, and never ran into it before.

Jerry W4UK