Re: [WriteLog] Calls not being highlighted in RTTY winow

To: "'Don Hill AA5AU'" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Calls not being highlighted in RTTY winow
From: "Ron Dohmen" <ron@n0at.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 07:30:56 -0600
Don,
Thanks for your suggestions, but that wasn't the problem.
I think there is an issue with a file that Writelog shares with another
program.  It may be the Garmin program as I updated my golf watch a few
months ago.
To fix the problem I had to uninstall Writelog with the Windows 10
uninstaller.  It didn't work to install the Writelog full release over my
existing Writelog.  I had to use the Windows uninstaller, and reboot my
computer, it took a long time to reboot.
Then I installed my last full Writelog (12.43), and updated to 12.44.  Now
calls are being highlighted again.

73 de Ron N0AT