[WriteLog] No Frequency display from Radio Com port. version 12.45

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No Frequency display from Radio Com port. version 12.45
From: Frank M Etzler <n8wxq@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 13:22:34 +0000 (UTC)
I just upgraded (downgraded) from version 11. On Installing, the various ports
are recognized.  In  ports  my rig (IC-7600) is recognized with the right comm
port number baud rate etc.
I can even change the rig frequency manually from within the program. The
frequency display, however, is not updated or tracked. I have uninstalled,
reinstalled, rebooted etc. with no effect. Rig works fine with Logic 9.
Perhaps, I should go back to version 11 and be happy.
73 de Frank, N8WXQ