Re: [WriteLog] writelog 12.45 will not read rig frequency

To: "alhutcheson@comcast.net" <alhutcheson@comcast.net>, "support@writelog.com" <support@writelog.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] writelog 12.45 will not read rig frequency
From: Frank M Etzler <n8wxq@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 23:15:33 +0000 (UTC)
Al,
I just wanted you to know that I have the same problem. No frequency from the
rig is reported to Writelog. I can change the frequency from the menu, thus
there is communication between Writelog and the radio. My radio is an IC-7600
and my computer is running Win 10 and NOTHING except Writelog versions changed
in my system. I uninstalled 12.45 and I am back to using my version 11 which
works just fine. I might try to upgrade again during the summer but I don't
need the frustration now.
73 de Frank, N8WXQ