Re: [WriteLog] Lose of ability to send wav files

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Lose of ability to send wav files
From: Greg5ta via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 01:16:11 +0000 (UTC)
All    Thanks for the help.  It was OE.  The keyboard has a " hidden" Function
lock key.  cleared that and it was again.Greg KG5TA In a message dated
3/27/2021 1:25:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, writelog@contesting.com writes:
Steve     Thanks, I checked all of the settings and I have got the mic and
speakers working under Writelog but the msg.wav won't send. It is as if the
function keys are not working.   Windows did hose the settings. It all ways
does.  GregKG5TA In a message dated 3/27/2021 10:52:59 AM Eastern Standard