[WriteLog] WriteLog Full V12.60 will not install over V11

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Full V12.60 will not install over V11
From: N5MT--- via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 04:46:45 +0000 (UTC)
Wayne or Steve
My old Writelog was V11.17, which was getting old so bought latest version at
end of Sept.  Sorry but to many other pressing problems delayed the install.I
have tried about five time to install the new V12 but something in V11.17 is
getting in the way of the install.  I backed up Writelog to a flash drive and
ranan Uninstall and tried again and got same msg as follows:
The file C:\users\mike\appdata\local\temp\ is not a valid installation package
for the product Writelog Version 11.17. Try to find the installation package
'writelog.msi' in a folder from which you can install Writelog Version 11.17.
Then msg: The older version of Writelog Version 12.60 cannot be removed.
Contact your tech support group.
I see the writelog.msi file in the TEMP folder along with Setup.exe.
I went through all the Archives looking for similiar history but did not find
anything going back 2 years so Help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Mike  N5MT