[WriteLog] Fw: RTTY Band Map Spots

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: RTTY Band Map Spots
From: Robert Hess via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:38:14 +0000 (UTC)
 I didn't get any response to this question, which appears to relate to just
Flex owners who use Writelog.
I took a few moments out of the CQ WPX RTTY contest and switched to N1MM.  When
I clicked on a spot, the Flex remained in RTTY mode.  Doing same in Writelog
has the Flex going to DigiU mode.
During the contest, I uninstalled the latest version of Writelog and went back
to V12.60 since there appears to have been a bug fix in 12.61 that might have
caused my problem.  For a short amount of time, this appeared to have worked
but then reverted back to changing modes from RTTY to DigU when I clicked on a
spot.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.  This problem does seem to have begun
around the point where I installed newer versions....around 12.61.
BobW1RH
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Robert Hess via WriteLog
<writelog@contesting.com>To: writelog@contesting.com
<writelog@contesting.com>Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022, 03:04:24 PM
PSTSubject: [WriteLog] RTTY Band Map Spots
 Been meaning to post this question for some time and always forget until the
next RTTY contest.
Using Writelog with a Flex, when I click on a spot in the band map, the radio
goes into Digital mode, as in FT8.  In the Flex modes list, there is Digital
Upper, Digital Lower, and RTTY.  Click on a RTTY spot in the Writelog Band map
and it sends the Flex to that frequency but also changes the Flex to
Digital-Upper.  Any idea how to fix this so the Flex stays in RTTY mode?
BobW1RH