Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Band Map Spots

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Band Map Spots
From: Robert Hess via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:53:14 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks Kevin.  You did just remind me that I've been using the TS-2000 for rig
control and not the native Flex driver.  The reason is that I've never been
able to get the Flex to work properly in SO2R using Flex 6000 for rig control.
It's been working perfectly for several years using the TS-2000 for rig control.
I'll make sure I have the current Flex driver installed and, if so, will try it
again but this time using Flex 6000 for rig control.
BobW1RH
    On Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 09:41:38 AM PST, Kevin Rowett