[WriteLog] writelog sound error

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog sound error
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 19:18:10 -0400
I have a Windows 10 laptop that typically do not use for radio except for
contest expeditions. Last year I went to Aruba twice and Writelog worked
fine on CW and SSB except I was unable to record audio with it. I get
various error messages when trying to continuously record such as "Writelog
sound error can't set wav file recording to:". I am bringing the laptop to
Bonaire next week so I would like to resolve this. I am using Writelog V11
and do not have this issue on any of my Windows 7 computers using the same
Writelog settings. I should mention that I am using a MicroHAM DigiKeyerII
soundcard and winkeyer. Is Writelog V11 compatible with Windows 10, if so
what step am I missing regarding setting up the sound?

John KK9A