[WriteLog] IG-RY WW RTTY, no qso enter window

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] IG-RY WW RTTY, no qso enter window
From: David Ashworth via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 07:11:37 -0700
Hello, I am trying to get the module for the IG-RY WW RTTY contest to work.  There is no QSO entry window.  My setup and what I have done: Writelog ver 12.11D, Dell 32 bit os running Win7, Dell 64 bit os running Win10.  Downloaded and installed the SM6SRW 3rd party sw, no QSO entry window.  Then saw the item about the Microsoft redistributables that I might need.  I picked the _x86 file to download and install.  No change.  Did I pick the right MS file to download?  Both computers act the same, see the new contest list but no QSO entry window. If nothing else, does anyone know of another contest that uses the licensee's year as part of the exchange?

Thank you for the help, Dave, NC6P