[WriteLog] cant' create OLE automation object

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] cant' create OLE automation object
From: David Ashworth via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 12:10:46 -0700
Hello, wonder if anyone out there has run into this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

The trouble is: when trying to open the rtty window by using a right click on the QSO window or the little green atomic symbol at the top, I get "can't create rtty OLE Automation object".  I have deleted Writelog and reinstalled it, no change.  I ran across an old post that suggested changing writelog.ini to writelog.old, didn't work.  I changed it back.  PC is a Dell desktop Win 7 , WL ver 12.11D.  Used to work real good with this equipment.

Any help would be really appreciated.   Best regards Dave, NC6P.