[WriteLog] Writelog CWT prefill files

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, Mike KH6ND <kh6nd@yahoo.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog CWT prefill files
From: Michael Gibson via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 00:47:56 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Steve,
Saw your post at the following link.
[WriteLog] Prefill adif files

|  |
[WriteLog] Prefill adif files

I have been trying to find this file for weeks, and have had no success.
Even emailed K0CF, who used to make these and put them the EIDXA website. I
asked him for a copy of the last one he produced, and he has not responded in
over one week.
Have you had any luck getting your hands on one? I just started doing CWT
recently, and really could have done better through the polar flutter, and a
bunch of really weak EU stations in the 0700-0800 version.
TIAMikeKH6ND/W7