[Yaesu] FT-990

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-990
From: nach@accgnet.com.br (Luciano Gasparini)
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 1996 16:07:11 -0200
Hello folks,

 I would like to have some comments about the YAESU FT-990 and FT-990DC.

 I would like to buy one for me, but it would be nice to have some words
about it, mainly on the lower bands, before I order one.

 I have one TS-450S/AT and would like to COME BACK to YAESU.

 I thank you in advance for your kind support and as I always remain,

 very truly yours,

  Luciano Gasparini Nachif          Phone: 55 67 384 6062
  Av Afonso Pena 3592               Fax: 55 67 751 8658
  79002-075 Campo Grande MS         E-mail: nach@accgnet.com.br
  BRAZIL