[Yaesu] CAT Interface on 1000MP/CT

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] CAT Interface on 1000MP/CT
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 22:32:46 -0000
It seems that everyone that has had FT1000 CAT problems has solved them by
doing a master reset.  I'd suggest writing down all your menu settings and
then do it.  I think I had to do that to one of mine a  long time ago...I
havent had any problems with either of mine in over and year running DXbase,
DX4WIN, CT, NA, or WF1B.

73, Ty K3MM