[Yaesu] FT1000D Blower Motor

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000D Blower Motor
From: wa2rsx@worldnet.att.net (Vince )
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 01:21:16 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01BD158A.63E27EA0

Speaking of heat build up in FT radios, can someone give me a description
of what is inside the FT1000d radio as far as the fan-blower motor?  Is
there 3 blowers or one that is 3-speed?  I dont have the Maintenance manual
for this radio.

What I am able to hear on my radio is what sounds like a fan starting up at
various times, during both receive time and transmit time.  I do not seem
to detect any change in speed, but then my hearing is not the best .  The
radio could be sitting there all day long in receive and the same sound of
a fan starting up is heard from time to time over this period of receive
operation.

73s~ciao
Vince

Regards from Long Island, NY, USA
------=_NextPart_000_01BD158A.63E27EA0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial Narrow">Speaking of heat build up in FT =
radios, can someone give me a description of what is inside the FT1000d =
radio as far as the fan-blower motor? &nbsp;Is there 3 blowers or one =
that is 3-speed? &nbsp;I dont have the Maintenance manual for this =
radio. <br><br>What I am able to hear on my radio is what sounds like a =
fan starting up at various times, during both receive time and transmit =
time. &nbsp;I do not seem to detect any change in speed, but then my =
hearing is not the best . &nbsp;The radio could be sitting there all day =