[Fwd: [Yaesu] Yaesu Radio Mods]

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [Yaesu] Yaesu Radio Mods]
From: WA2RSX@worldnet.att.net (Vince)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:18:50 -0400
--------------45D3E8875DB16BF35EAFEB25

So far, I have gone to QRZ.COM.  There, I have found only one mod file;
for opening the FT1000-d radio transmit for general coverage
frequencies.

Is that all there is?

73s,
Vince

--------------45D3E8875DB16BF35EAFEB25

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:56:22 +0100
To: Vince <WA2RSX@worldnet.att.net>
From: Robin Thompson <robin@g3tkf.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu Radio Mods

Hi Vince
Interested in what replies you get to your questions!
I bought an FT1000 some months back ( 6years old or so ) and the only
mods I have come across are those to make it broad band TX - I've done
that one !
I have lost the original URL that it came from, but a search on the web
would no doubt come up with it.(Yeasu FT1000 MODS ???)I would be VERY
interested in any other mods that you come across. I am a new reader of
this n/group but I gather there have been several mods around, which was
why I joined up in the first place ....BUT very few people seem to get
replies to there questions through the newsgroup....MAYBE they are all
direct like this one !!!???

Best 73

In article <35A8A69B.C08AE21@worldnet.att.net>, Vince
<WA2RSX@worldnet.att.net> writes