[Yaesu] [Fwd: FT1000d mods]

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] [Fwd: FT1000d mods]
From: WA2RSX@worldnet.att.net (Vince)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:15:15 -0400
--------------8D59621D92D97BBAF33EFA72

Hi Sandy:

I now wonder if Yaesu would automatically do the PIN diode mod in my
radio when it was sent there back in early winter of 1996?
Also, where can I read about what the PIN diode mod accomplishes?

I am completely happy with the tuning rate on the FT1K-d, but do
appreciate the mentioning of a mod by INRAD.
Thanks.

73s,
Vince

--------------8D59621D92D97BBAF33EFA72