[Yaesu] DSP-59Y Query

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] DSP-59Y Query
From: jwatson@cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:39:07 +0000
I just received one of the last DSP-59Y filters, and I have a FT-990,
and the SP6. The question I have is, where in the world do you connect
the PTT line to on the FT-990?

The only place I can see on the back of the radio is the remote din
plug. But, and this is where I get confused, what do you do if you use a

linear, and it is "wired" for the remote din plug also?

Also, is the PTT line really needed, except for possible feedback, as
stated in the manual?

Thanks for reading my message, and please no flames.

                                                John Watson KC4TBH