[Yaesu] FT50 question

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT50 question
From: n0gmp@juno.com (David R Jeffries)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:32:50 EDT
I'd reckon that according to the Laws of the US,  if they could be
"readily" made to receive cellular telephone signals they couldn't
be made available for sale in this country.

We don't get a  "free pass"  from complying with the law because we
can pass an elementary school level examination on theory and
regulations ( the current technician class "exam" ).

Unfortunately neither do the manufacturers and dealers of amateur
radio equipment.

Shucks !!!    :-)

Dave Jeffries
N0GMP@juno.com