[Yaesu] Yaesu Service

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Service
From: pwomble1@tampabay.rr.com (Paul Womble)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:03:28 -0500
Just a note from a satisfied Yaesu customer:

The power button on my FT-50 ht stopped working.  It has some conductive
grease on the back to complete the circuit for on and off.  The grease
on my switch had worn off.

An email message to Yaesu service asking how to fix it ended with them
sending me 2 replacement switches...at no cost!

While the parts probably only cost just a few cents each...the fact they
would take the time to mail them to me for free will keep me buying
there products in the future.

73
Paul AJ4Y

--