[Yaesu] FT-920, Inrad Filters & RTTY -- HELP!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-920, Inrad Filters & RTTY -- HELP!
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 18:03:15 -0600
Found and fixed the problem - turned out there was a hairline (more like
microscopic) trace shorting on the input side of the filter board that
shouldn't have been there. Cleaned it up with the exacto knife and all is
well again.

For the record, George at InRad was extremely helpful and concerned about
the problem. I've heard from another user of the add-on board who had a
similar problem, so there must have been a minor quality control problem
during a run of the circuit boards.

73

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com