[Yaesu] Computer Control of Mark V

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Computer Control of Mark V
From: jbattin@email.msn.com (jbattin)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:01:02 -0600
I downloaded the TRX program... seems best I have seen by far .... Yaesu
still has a lot of analog controls that can not be changed in the
program...mic gain .... volume ... proc...etc.....  Also the muting of the
audio as you change freq. is very poor ....not a software problem but the
way Yaesu does it.  Seems like a lot of thought went into the software. John
K9DX