[Yaesu] RE: Mark V Evaluation

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] RE: Mark V Evaluation
From: Sam_Stimson@Dell.com (Sam_Stimson@Dell.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 06:12:04 -0600
Roger, thanks for the nice report. I have received quite a few so far and
most of them have good things to say about the radio. I plan to use this
radio primarily on SSB. My CW and PSK31 are all QRP and my K2 and K1 do just
fine for that.

I am pretty sure now that I will buy one of these fine radios. I'll just
wait for Dayton and see if there is a discount.....

Sam
N5WU