[Yaesu] FT-1000 Sub-RX Question, WTB

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000 Sub-RX Question, WTB
From: lane@voyager.net (John Lane)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:49:42 -0000
David:
You previously messaged me about a BPF-1 I had offered for sale.
Currently the FT-1000 that it is installed in is for sale.  In addition to
the BPF-1 it includes the 600Hz sub receiver filter and Yaesu 3rd IF filters
which fill the 2.4Khz, 500Hz and 250Hz slots.  It's been updated by Yaesu to
the Ver 6.0 operating system and it includes the shop manual as well as a
homebrew computer interface.
I'm selling the unit at $2200 shipped CONUS.  It might make sense for you to
consider selling  your unit and pick this one up.
John Lane, W8KX

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu