[Yaesu] FT1000MP/QSK amo connecton

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP/QSK amo connecton
From: du7mha@hotmail.com (jubert de asis sr.)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 00:41:30
Hi! Marty and thanks for your info. I have located the pins 2-tx gnd, 8-tx
inhibit, 3-gnd and 1-13v and will be using a buffer (Ameritron ARB-702) with
the DIN plug between the Ameritron QSK 5 and the FT1000MP to make sure the
current and voltage requirements are within safe levels. The back panel of
the QSK 5 has the following RCA jacks:
Amp relay ? to amplifier relay
Key 1 ? to transceiver VOX relay and center jack also is to be connected to
AUX for handshaking with a diode 1n4001 to split the output.
Key 2 ? to transceiver QSK line

My problem is how to connect the Key 1, Key 2 and AUX as I could not find a
VOX relay on the FT1000MP. is this what the PTT jack is? just dont want to
mess up with it as it might damage the units.

Thanks and hope to see you on the bands.

73?s and Mabuhay
Jubert/DU7MHA

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>