[Yaesu] FT-920

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-920
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 06:35:42 -0800 (PST)
   Ok guys, I have a question. I traded my FT-920 for
an IC-746 and the more I use the 746, I really believe
the 920 is better, in several regards. The one thing I
didn't like about it was the blow-by with a narrow cw
filter. Any of you used them both and can offer any
suggestions? I have an opportunity to trade the 746
for a 920, and I'm teetering a bit! I just hate to
have to buy more filters! But it is probably worth it!

Thanks!

Anthony

=====
NT4X