[Yaesu] Source for buying Pars for FT1kD

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Source for buying Pars for FT1kD
From: wa.tworsx@verizon.net (Vince)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:03:21 -0500
Hello Group:

I have been thinking more about building up an interface suitable for
SSTV microphone switching.

Can someone suggest source(s) for buying the male and female connectors
for the microphone circuit?
I think I will probably need two of the microphone plug connectors and
two of the chassis mounted microphone jack connectors.

My plan is to pass through all signals/conductors involved with the
microphone circuit and tap into the PTT line and the mic audio signal
line and use a couple of DPDT relays, etc.

Thanks.

73 and Have Fun and a Happy Thanksgiving holiday.

de ~ Vince~
WA2RSX  IOTA  NA-026