Re: [Yaesu] Mk V and Mk V Field questions

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Mk V and Mk V Field questions
From: "Ron St.Laurent ND5S" <r.stlaurent@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:26:45 -0400
I went with the Field.  I owned a 200 watt 1000D and found that when I
needed the added power I simply used the amp, and the amp only needs 40W to
drive it.  I also like the portability of the Field.  I will be bringing it
to a friends house for the Michigan QSO party next week.  Total rig in a
single package.  Additionally the field comes with a 12 volt outlet so you
can use external 12 volt if it's available.

Ron ND5S

Visit my Website at:
www.qsl.net/nd5s