[Yaesu] Re: [1000mp] Mark V TX IF Settings

To: 1000mp@mailman.qth.net, kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com,yaesu@contesting.com, FT-1000MP@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: [1000mp] Mark V TX IF Settings
From: Earl W Cunningham <k6se@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:11:47 -0700
KN4LF wrote:

"I have a new Mark V Field. In the 9-2 menu settings for TX IF gain per
band all of my settings are 9's, 10's and 11's, increasing as you
increase in frequency. However looking at the settings that K6SE and
others use  from the VA3CR website, they are using 6's and 7's. What is
the significance of these settings and should I lower mine?"