[Yaesu] FRDX400 and FLDX400 Tube lineup needed

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FRDX400 and FLDX400 Tube lineup needed
From: "Tino Zottola" <maritino@total.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:18:02 -0400
I am in the process of restoring a Yaesu Musen FRDX400 receiver and FLDX400
transmitter.
My units are missing all tubes and crystals.

I was wondering if someone knew the tube lineup for the two units.
I just need the tube numbers and functions (i.e. 6BA6 RF amplifier), I can
figure out the location of the actual tube myself.

I could also use the crystal frequencies of the HXO and BFO oscillatos as
well.

Thank you in Advance.

Tino VE2GCE