Re: [Yaesu] FT-747/SB-1400 drift

To: "a Yaesu E-Group" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-747/SB-1400 drift
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:24:29 -0400
The cold start 500 hz drift is within rated specs for that rig. An optional and
more stable TCXO master reference oscillator would probably help allot. I think
the FT-747GX uses the TCXO-4, same as the FT-840.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 31 44N 82 09 51 98W

PODXS 070 PSK31 Club Member #349

KN4LF Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF Daily HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com